Travel Team Training Van Protocols
Sign Up is Required 24 Hours in Advance of Each Training Day
Transportation to midweek travel-team trainings are provided for BBSEF athletes who register in advance. Registration for Travel Team Vans will be available on a per-training-day basis through signup.com.
- You will sign up starting with van #1 until it reaches capacity, then van #2 and so on.
- Registration will close 24 hours before the day of departure. This ensures we have the correct number of drivers, and all van riders have seatbelts.
- The driver will have a rider list to check off athletes.
- All athletes must ride up and back down in the same van, meaning there will be no switching vans.
- The vans will load at the office at 3:30 p.m. and will depart promptly at 3:45 p.m.
- Our targeted return time to the office is 8:00 p.m.
In the situation where parents drive their athlete to the mountain and plan to have them ride down in a van, the parent must personally speak (no texts or voicemails) with the van driver(s) before the start of training to determine if there is an available seat on a van. If there is not an available seat, then the athlete in this circumstance cannot ride in the van and will need to ride back with the parent or have other available transportation.
Please read and follow the above protocols to help us provide a top-notch transportation program for everyone.