BBSEF Mountain Bike Travel Team
- Must be able to ride advanced to expert mountain trails
- Prior race experience required
- High-quality mountain bike helmet and appropriate riding gear.
- Quality bike with good brakes, tires and pedals required. Full suspension bike required.
- Respect trail etiquette, safety and conditions.
To develop and build upon cycling skills and fitness for middle school and high school athletes under the guidance of BBSEF coaches and select pro riders.
To provide quality training and coaching for athletes looking to develop and improve upon skills and techniques in Mountain Biking.
BBSEF is offering coaching and training for mountain bikers that are looking to improve upon their skills, or to just kick start your fitness for summer riding. The program will focus more on the gravity style of riding/racing and looking to build skills for riding berms, drops, jumps and rock gardens. We plan to use the Eagle Bike Park as well as the Boise foothills for rides.
Members of Middle school or High school riders looking to develop new skills.
Tuesday's and Thursday's 6:00 pm -7:30 pm. Starting April 12. - September 30. Locations will include Eagle Bike Park and Camel Back Park, Bogus Basin, Tamarack and Jug Mountain
750.00 Fees do not include optional races.
Base Cost: $750.00
born between: 01/01/2002 and 01/31/2009