Competitive mountain biker and coach Lance Carroll will lead mountain bikers through sessions to improve skills and kick-start fitness for summer riding.
- Focus on gravity style of riding/racing
- Build skills to ride berms, drops, jumps and rock gardens
- Ride trails with friends and teammates
BBSEF Mountain Bike Team Requirements:
- Ages 11+
- Must be able to ride easy to moderate mountain trails
- High-quality mountain bike helmet and appropriate riding gear. Knee pads are encouraged.
- Quality bike with good brakes, tires and pedals required. Full suspension bike not required.
- Respect trail etiquette, safety and conditions.
Monday's and Wednesday's 6:00 pm -7:30 pm, April 11 -June 29. Locations may include Eagle Bike Park and Camel Back Park, Tablerock, and Bogus Basin
Cost: Devo Team $350