WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAINTAINING THE HEALTH OF BBSEF ATHLETES, COACHES & THE COMMUNITY.
COVID-19 is throwing down challenges, and BBSEF is doing its part to help Treasure Valley residents and guests remain healthy and strong. We are monitoring the situation closely, implementing strategies recommended by public health authorities and following the lead of Idaho school districts.
In keeping with Boise School District guidelines, BBSEF Mountain Bike Team practices are temporarily suspended. We will begin training as soon as school resumes.
We work closely with U.S. Cycling to operate in the best interests of our athletes. In the event that school is cancelled, we will rely on their guidelines to determine when it is safe to begin formal training.
Be well. Keep those hands clean. We look forward to hitting the trails with you soon!
Attention families who are interested in the BBSEF Mountain Bike Team!
This is a great opportunity for Middle School and High School Cyclists
to launch the summer mountain bike season with BBSEF!
2020 Program: April - June, Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00 pm-7:30 pm
Competitive mountain biker and coach Lance Carroll will lead mountain bikers through sessions to improve skills and kick-start fitness for summer riding.
- Focus on gravity style of riding/racing
- Build skills to ride berms, drops, jumps and rock gardens
- Ride trails with friends and teammates
BBSEF Mountain Bike Team Requirements:
- Ages 11+
- Must be able to ride easy to moderate mountain trails
- High-quality mountain bike helmet and appropriate riding gear. Knee pads are encouraged.
- Quality bike with good brakes, tires and pedals required. Full suspension bike not required.
- Respect trail etiquette, safety and conditions.
6:00 pm, 90-minute ride
Tuesdays: Eagle Bike Park
Thursdays: Camel's Back Park Near the Tennis Courts
(locations subject to change)